In Hotel Erhart in Sölden
In Hotel Erhart in Sölden you can have a safe and carefree holiday. We take all the precautions necessary to enable you to enjoy the best time of the year without any worries. The safety of our guests is always our top priority. All legally required regulations that are valid during your stay are strictly adhered to.
Actual Covid-19 regulations
At this moment in time there are no special regulations in Austria for hospitality. Please pay attention to our suggested ways to behave for a safe environment for everyone.
We will be happy to inform you of the situation immediately before your arrival.
Suggestions for behaviour
- Please keep a reasonable distance between yourself and others as respect.
- We suggest avoiding handshakes and hugs as a way of greeting.
- We recommend wearing an FFP2 mask in closed rooms and large crowds.
- Please wash your hands for at least 30 seconds several times a day.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and then wash your hands.
Precautions within the Hotel Erhart
- Hand disinfection in all public areas.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- Daily thorough cleaning of rooms.
- Regular ventilation of all public areas.
- All staff are briefed on the current Covid-19 restrictions.
- Wearing masks of any kind is voluntary