This Page will be currently updated.
Subject to changes. Update from 07.01.2022
COVID-19 Safety Precautions for your Safety
Mouth and Nose protection (FFP2-Mask)
The mouth and nose protection (FFP2 mask) must be worn in all closed areas.
This applies in particular at accommodations when entering generally accessible indoor areas as well as the dining facilities
of the hotel industry when you are leaving your seat you have to wear an FFP2 mask.
A mask is not to be worn while sitting.
Where is mask obligatory?
General FFP2 mask requirement applies
In all retail stores (including shopping centers)
E.g. Sport shops, Supermarket, Dm, Bipa etc.)
E.g. Skibus, Taxi, etc.
Museum und Library
E.g. 007 Elements, etc.
Cable Cars, Mountain lifts
The wearing of an FFP2 mask in closed or coverable vehicles (gondolas, cabins, coverable chairlifts)
and in closed rooms of the associated stations is mandatory.
E.g. Sparkasse, Raiffeisenbank, BTV, etc.
E.g. Shell, Bp, OMV, Jet, etc.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions to the situation and give you the opportunity to cancel your
Autumn and Winter Holidays 2021/22, until 14 Days before Arrival free of charge
(as of 13 Days before Arrival 50%, add. Information on our Homepage Cancellation Conditions "Winter")
should there be border closings, entry restrictions or travel warnings for Austria or the federal state of Tyrol,
(Only applies to direct bookings in the hotel or via our website - not for third-party providers or travel platforms)
Otherwise the Austrian hotel and contract conditions apply
Our Hint: We recommend you get travel cancellation insurance.
We have used our "Compulsory break" to implement all necessary and prescribed protective measures
and hygiene regulations in the hotel so that we can prepare you, as usual, an unforgettable,
relaxing and culinary holiday with us.
To slow down the global spread of the Omikron variant
the entry rules to Austria are tightened.
A valid 2-G certificate and the additional PCR testing for entry
from all states enables travel to be maintained.
2-G + (vaccinated or recovered and PCR-tested) for entry from all countries:
2/2 - second vaccination with valid PCR TEST
1/1 - (Johnson-Johnson) with valid PCR TEST
A second vaccination is required from 03rd of Januray 2022 - a booster is necessary.
3/3 booster vaccinations are exempt from the PCR test
Proof of recovery with a valid PCR TEST or a medical confirmation about
an infection that has been overcome within the last 180 days (6 months)
and which has been confirmed by molecular biology.
Corona: vaccinated, recovered
When entering the hotel, we ask you to show a valid proof
of a low epidemiological risk, otherwise we cannot arrange rooms for you.
Recovered: Separation notice
Vaccinated: fully immunized Vaccination
Furthermore, is for entering dining facilities, sport facilities as wellof leisure facilities in accommodation establishments,
a valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (vaccination, recovery) required.
As an entry requirement is valid
Just 2-G accepted (Recovered, Vaccinated)!
! ATTENTION !
You are only allowed to stay in the hotel, when you are Vaccinated or
you have a separation notice with a valid vaccination or separation notice.
- Note the following validity! - 9 months
Vaccinations must not be older than 270 days!
- Counted from the date of the second vaccination
for Example: 12.04.2021 - second Vaccination - valid until 07.01.2022 are 270 days.
So if you arrive on 07th of January 2022, for example, we are not allowed to arrange a room for you. (9 months are not the same as 270 days depending on whether 28, 30 or 31 days are counted)
- Note the following validity! - 6 months
Separation notice must not be older than 180 days!
- for Example: 11.07.21 - separation Notice - valid until 07.01.2022 are 180 days.
So if you arrive on 07th of January 2022, for example, we are not allowed to arrange a room for you. (6 months are not the same as 180 days depending on whether 28, 30 or 31 days are counted)
- Antibody test no longer permitted for 3G or 2G!
- Pregnant women are excepted from the 2-G rule, you have to provide a PCR test instead.
- People who cannot be vaccinated due to health reasons
In such cases, a proof of a negative PCR test, which must not be older than 72 hours, together with a medical certificate, must be presente
- So far, four Coronavirus vaccines, namely those from BioNTech / Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna (Spikevax), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) and Janssen (COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen) have been approved in Austria:
Further Information you find here
- 2/2 - Second vaccination - but not longer than 270 days (9 Months)
(at least 14 days must have passed between the two vaccinations)
- 1/1 - Vaccination – valid immediately, if at least 21 days before vaccination
a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies (= recovered) was available immediately before, but not older than 270 days (9 Months).
- 1/1 - Vaccination (Johnson-Johnson) - just valid until 03. January 2022.
from 03. January 2022 you need a second Vaccination (booster vaccination)
- Further vaccination (booster vaccination) - this must not be more than 270 days ago and at least 120 days (4 Months) must have elapsed between the last vaccination.
- Proof of recovery or medical confirmation of an infection that has been overcome in the last 180 days (6 months), which has been confirmed by molecular biology.
- A separation notice - but not older than 180 days (6 months).
Which rules apply to children?
There is an exception to the 2-G verification requirement for children from 12 years of age
if they are tested regularly during the holiday week (at least 1 PCR test & 2 antigen tests).
This exception applies until the end of compulsory schooling according to the Austrian compulsory schooling law.
This means that, depending on the child's birthday, the end of compulsory schooling for.
Compulsory schooling lasts for nine school years,
starting on 1st of September following the age of six.
We recommend using regular PCR tests instead of the possible antigen tests.
The antigen tests for children are valid for 48 hours, the PCR tests as usual for 72 hours.
Children from 7 to 14 years of age are allowed to wear the FFP2 mask wherever
is prescribed to wear a mouth and nose protection as an alternative.
There is no mask requirement for children under 6 years of age.
Night gastronomy and après ski
The current ordinance allows après-ski bars and night-time restaurantsto be opened up to 10 p.m. at the latest.
The well-known rules for restaurants apply.
Guests have to show a 2 G certificate when entering (vaccinated, recovered).
Guests are required to register if they are expected to be on site for more than 15 minutes.
Further important Rules
General ban of Standing gastronomy
General ban of Bar gastronomy
There is a curfew from 10 p.m. for gastronomy
Testopportunities in Sölden
Free of charge PCR-Test for customer
over the Pick-up and drop-off station at the supermarket
Tests of any kind are not permitted, due to the 2-G!
Exception: school-age children up to the end of the ninth year of school!
Pick-up and drop-off stations in Sölden
- SPAR | Dorfstraße 9
Monday - Friday 07.15 a.m – 07.00 p.m
Saturday 07.15 a.m –06.00 p.m.
Sunday von 02.30 p.m - 06.00 p.m
- SPAR | Dorfstraße 67
Monday - Friday 08.00 a.m – 12.00 a.m and 02.30 p.m - 06.00 p.m
Sunday von 02.30 p.m - 06.30 p.m
- miniM | Dorfstraße 76
Monday - Friday 08.00 a.m – 07.00 p.m
Saturday 08.00 a.m –06.00 p.m.
Sunday 08.00 a.m –01.00 p.m.
How much test can you pick up !
Currently three (3) tests can be picked up per calendar week.
The number of "available tests" is reduced on the user screen
each time you pick up a test kit.
The number of “tests at home” shows how many tests can still be submitted for evaluation (or how many test kits should still be at your home).
Note: If six (6) tests (double weekly quota) are picked up, but none of them are carried out or handed in, you cannot receive any further tests until at least half of the tests (i.e. three tests) have been handed in.
Then three tests per week can be obtained again.
PCR test procedure
1. Registration on Tirol Gurgelt - up to 10 people can be registered with one account.
2. Collect the PCR tests in the listed SPAR and MPreis branches.
3. Carry out a gargle test according to the instructions in the accommodation in the room.
4. Return the gargle test that has been carried out to the supermarket branch.
5. The test result is transmitted to the mobile phone within 24 hours.
The website for registering and entering the tests is available in German and English.
Do I need a QR code to pick it up?
No. However, you need your smartphone and your account access to show the "pick-up screen".
I didn't manage to take the test in the supermarket until 10 a.m.
The PCR gargle tests are picked up (at least) once a day at around 10 a.m.
- this can vary slightly depending on the opening hours.
(For example Sunday: Here the PCR tests are picked up towards the end of opening hours)
What to do in case of Illness?
If you develop symptoms of a COVID 19 illness (dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of the sense of smell and / or taste, etc.)
during your stay, please call the health hotline 1450. In addition, inform the host about it.
Isolate yourself through the health hotline 1450 until you have received information on how to proceed.
Our Measures for your Safety
- Neuralgic areas, Doorknob as well as elevator
are disinfected several times a day.
- Limited Number in the elevator
- Safety Plexiglass between Guest and Employee at the Reception desk
- Online Check-In comfortable before Arrival at home
- Pen for the Registrations sheet, Clipboard
are disinfected after each use
- Keys are disinfected before they are issued
- During your stay is at the reception a separate Slot below the keys.
Here we disinfect your key.
- Preferd payment by Card, The Cardterminals
is disinfected after each use.
Rooms / Etage
- Our Housekeeping is even more eager to clean your room
with care, light switches, doorknobs, TV remote control, telephone
and storage areas, etc. are disinfected daily.
- We ask for your understanding to store your things as good as possible in your wardrobe, in order to facilitate a careful room cleaning.
- If you don't do not wish to have room cleaning, please hang the sign provided on the door knob so that it is clearly visible.
- No bedspreads and decorative cushions
- We use disinfecting detergents
- Employees use for each room a new and fresh cleaning cloths
as well as gloves
- Employees wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizer in the workplace as well as it for years is already required by HACCP.
Dining Rooms / Service
- On Arrival Day the service staff accompanies you to the table,
we ask you to wait in front of the entrance to the dining room - 2-G's are checked
- You receive the same table, as well as Menu card for breakfast and dinner during your stay.
(No use of other guests)
- For each removal of the buffet, we ask you to disinfect your hands on the Disinfection Station, or to use the provided Gloves.
- Additional we ask you to respect the Minimum Distance to other people.
Only in this way is it possible for us to continue to offer our popular buffets in the usual form and abundance!
Wellness / Gym
- We ask you to fill the Information needed when entering and leaving the wellness and fitness area
- Limited Number in the Wellness- and Fitness Area and individual responsibility is requested.
- The Key for the Gym is available at the Reception desk.
- Disinfectants and cloths for disinfecting the equipment are available in the Gym and Wellness. We ask you to do this before and after to use every time.
- We ask you to enter the wellness area with a bathrobe and slippers.
Entry with street shoes and barefoot is prohibited for hygienic reasons.
- We ask you to enter the fitness area with a sport clothes and sport shoes.
Information provided without guarantee !