All-inclusive in the whole holiday region? Is that even possible?
Yes, because with the Ötztal Inside Summer Card you have free use of the summer cable cars, recreational facilities, swimming pools, public transport and lots more… Guests, staying in partner accommodations in the Ötztal, receive the card free of charge for the duration of their stay, (excluding day of arrival), everyone else has the option of purchasing a card. And it is well worthwhile, for who wouldn’t want the Ötztal mountains as their holiday playground?
The Ötztal Inside Summer Card replaces the Ötztal (premium) card and is from now on your joker for your summer holiday in Tyrol’s longest side valley. The well-known and well-loved included services remain and offer the same variety and savings throughout your stay as before.
The Ötztal Inside Summer Card is issued on arrival and valid from the second day of your holiday to the last day of your stay.
Valid from: End of May – beginning of October 2022
- 1x return journey per day per lift
– AREA 47 – The outdoor highlight in the Ötztal (For details see folder)
– AQUA DOME – Tyrol's spa in Längenfeld (For details see folder)
– Lake Piburger swimming facilities in Oetz & swimming lake in Umhausen (1x daily)
– Open air swimming pools (Haiming, Sautens, Oetz and Längenfeld) (1x daily)
– Freizeit Arena Sölden, adventure swimming pool (1x daily)
– Ötzi-Dorf, Umhausen – Archaeological outdoor park
– Open-air museum, Längenfeld – Memory archives
– Turm museum Ötz – Art history museum
– Ötztaler birds of prey park, Umhausen – Experience birds of prey up close
– Naturpark House, Längenfeld – multi-media exhibition about the Ötztal countryside
– Wood carving Längenfeld – wood carving, specialising in nativity scenes.
– Mini Golf, Längenfeld
– One standard bike hire (e-bike, downhill and specialized bikes available with a reduction).
– Bike transport (lifts) is not included!
– Free participation on all presentations and guided walks in the nature park Ötztal
– Free use of all buses (unlimited)
– Ötztal: from Haiming to Obergurgl (incl. Kühtai, Niederthai & Gries)
– Sölden: Rettenbach-/Tiefenbach glacier (glacier road) and to Vent
– Gurgl: Timmelsjoch high alpine road and to Moos in Passiertal (Italy)
– Glacier panorama road, 1 377 – 2 800 m
– Timmelsjoch high alpine road, 2 509 m
– Umhausen – Niederthai
– Längenfeld – Gries
– Sölden – Windachtal
– Oetz – Vordere Tumpenalm – Armelen Hut
– Umhausen – Hintere Fundusalm
– Niederthai – Horlachtal
– Längenfeld – Wurzbergalm – Stabelealm – Innerbergalm
– Längenfeld – Huben – Polltalalm – Breitlehnalm
Reservations to be made by 4 pm the day before in all Ötztal tourist information centres. The timetable and pick-up points are available at the booking points.