The Christmas markets are calling, ....
There is hardly anything nicer than getting in the mood for Christmas in the snow-covered landscapes of Sölden.
The Christmas market in Innsbruck's old town is no less romantic. Accompanied by the sounds of the tower horns from the Golden Roof
and with the spicy scent of mulled wine and chestnuts wafting through the medieval streets, there is a particularly cozy Christmas atmosphere here.
We wish you a nice pre-Christmas
Advent season in the Erhart house.
Your enjoyment highlights included when booking:
- from 3 nights in a double room including gourmet half-board
- Homemade biscuits in the gift box in the room on the day of arrival
- 1 voucher for a welcome advent drink at the bar
- Information about the current Christmas markets
in the Ötztal and the surrounding area
- small farewell gift in the style of the house
- and of course all other Erhart - Inclusivs